Electric Distribution and Substation Construction & Maintenance
Williams provides quality maintenance and construction services to support the Electric Distribution & Substation industry. Williams offers a full range of capabilities that provide continuous, cost-effective solutions for overhead and underground distribution lines and substations.
Overhead and Underground utility construction and maintenance services:
All aspects of Overhead Distribution
- Pole setting
- New pole lines
- Equipment installation
- Equipment and pole change-outs
- Storm Restoration
All aspects of Underground Distribution
- Excavation and installation of cable and conduit
- Underground secondary services installation, repairs & replacements
- Complete underground electric installation for new developments
- Underground primary backbone and lateral installation
Substation services to include but are not limited to construction; installation, start-up and commissioning; and maintenance services:
- Electrical house build-outs and wiring replacement
- Mechanical and electrical testing of apparatus
- Breakers, Structures, and Fencing
- Commissioning large component replacement
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
ATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Williams Industrial Services Group Inc. (NYSE American: WLMS) (“Williams” or the “Company”), an infrastructure and maintenance services company, today released certain preliminary financial results for its full year ended December 31, 2022.
ATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Williams Industrial Services Group Inc. (NYSE American: WLMS), an infrastructure and maintenance services company, will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 after the financial markets close on November 10, 2022.
ATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Williams Industrial Services Group Inc. (NYSE American: WLMS) (“Williams” or the “Company”), an energy and industrial infrastructure services company, today announced that it has entered into a Master Service Agreement (“MSA”) with Eversource Energy (NYSE: ES), a major New England utility based in Hartford, CT effective September 16, 2022.