Our Human Performance
Outstanding human performance is integral to everything we do. Investing in our people is essential to safety, quality and operations. To that end, we have developed a Culture of Performance through the implementation of our Human (HU) Performance Program. Strong yet flexible, our HU program delivers positive results and can function independently or as a complement to our clients’ existing programs.
Highlights of our program include:
- Dedicated Director of Human Performance
- INPO Certified Facilitator in Human Performance Improvement
- Over 20 years of experience in HU implementation
- Over 30 years of nuclear operations experience
- Licensed Senior Reactor Operator (SRO)
- Human Performance Training for
- Project Management
- Supervisors and Site Managers
- Front Line Personnel including Foreman and General Foreman
- Confirmed Results
- On a recent outage project, Williams had ZERO clock resets with over 267,500 man-hours worked.
- Set world record for condenser tube replacement (53 days down to 38 days with ZERO clock resets).
- No significant Human Performance since 2013 and only one since the program was initiated in 2011 while achieving a significant increase in productivity.